feldfoodforest.org is an independent, collaborative project brought to life by an ever-evolving group of Berlin-based volunteers. All content on this website was sourced or created by volunteers from the FFF community. Unless otherwise specified, all imagery was sourced from unsplash.com. We are not currently registered as a legal entity, company, or organisation. Hence, FFF does accept any liability for content published on our site. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can manage your request.
Project Meeting Spaces
Offline: Braunschweigerstr. 80, 12055 Berlin
Online: Zoom.us / Jitsi.org
What data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. Here is an overview of forms on our site where you may submit your data to us:
- Newsletter: your email address
- Contact us: your first name and email address, a personalised message
- Event RSVP forms: your first name, last name, and email address
- Join us button: your first name, last name, information about how you would like to participate, any other information you provide us in the messaging field
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we collect this data?
We utilise forms and services provided by the wix.com platform to collect your personal data.
- Newsletter: a sign-up form with an opt-in checkbox
- Contact us: a sign-up form
- Event RSVP: individual sign-up forms via buttons
- Join us: a sign-up form via a button
Why do we collect this data?
We collect personal and non-personal information to facilitate communication between visitors to our website and volunteers for our project. Here is an overview of the reasons why we collect the different types of data specified above:
- Newsletter: to send you news and updates about our project
- Contact us: to make it easy for you to contact us with questions, ideas, or concerns
- Event RSVP: to allow us to adapt our events to the expected number of attendees, thereby providing the best-possible experience for everyone
- Join us: to learn more about how you would like to get involved and contribute to our project
Where do we store this data?
- Newsletter: in our mailing list, inbox/outbox, and form submissions on wix.com
- Contact us: in our email@example.com inbox, in our contact list and form submissions on wix.com
- Event RSVP: in our firstname.lastname@example.org inbox, in our form submissions on wix.com
- Join us: in our email@example.com inbox, in our form submissions (multistep registration) on wix.com
Wix hosting & your data
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to present information to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Access/correct/amend/delete your data
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can handle your request. Likewise, if you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at email@example.com.